Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Best and Easiest Chocolate Cake EVER!

Chocolate Dump Cake!

This has got to be the easiest and best chocolate cake I have EVER made.  Plus for my son it is free of his food allergens :)

I found the recipe on this website http://www.bunsinmyoven.com

When I say it is easy I do not lie, here are the ingredients:
- one box of chocolate cake mix (I used Pillsbury)
- one box of instant chocolate pudding mix (I used Jello)
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 1.5 cups of chocolate chips (I used less than this and the brand was Hershey mini semi-sweet chocolate chips)



Mix the first three ingredients together in a bowl (don't walk away from it, I did and it started to get really hard to mix), 



spread into a greased 9x13 pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips. 

 Bake for about 30 minutes at 350. Done!
DELICIOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment